Welcome to Rodrick Law Offices Online!



:: Home

:: About Our Firm

:: Consultation

:: Practice Areas

:: Mission Statement

:: Online Payment

:: Maps & Directions

:: Legal Disclaimer

:: Contact Us

:: Nurses & Allied Health Professionals

:: Immigration Links

:: Immigration News





The M-1 Visa for Vocational Students

The M-1 visa is issued to students who want to pursue non-academic programs (health care technician, machinist, dental hygienist, etc.) in an established institution.






Copyright 2002-2007 Rodrick Law Offices. All Rights Reserved.